Blue Sage Smudge Sticks
Out of stock
Use these Blue Sage Smudge Sticks for all your smudging and blessing rituals, to purify and cleanse your surroundings. White Sage Smudge Sticks are great for removing negative energy blockages within the body, mind, soul, while also providing mental clarity. Performing a smudge ritual will reduce stress and anxiety while promoting inner harmony. Cleansing rituals or ceremonies are a great way to become grounded and reconnected with Mother Earth.
How To use Blue Sage Smudge Sticks :
Blue Sage smudge sticks are extremely beneficial for purifying negative energy that is attached you, your environment or surrounding objects.
- First, light the end of the sage stick, creating a thick stream of purifying smoke. Ensure you have lit it sufficiently or the stick will burn out quickly
- Keep your abalone shell or smudge pot close by to catch the falling ashes
- Starting at your front door, use your feather to distribute the smoke to all corners of the home .Following the perimeter of your home, while moving in a clockwise direction. Stopping and paying extra attention to areas that have dense energy.
- Continue the process until every room is complete
- For smudging yourself wave the smudge stick intuitively back and forth from head to toe , ensuring you cleanse your entire aura.
- To Cleanse your crystals or objects: pass them through the smoke until they feel lighter and purified.
- Once Cleansing ritual is complete, snuff your smudge stick out entirely in bottom of your abalone shell or smudge pot and save for next time.
When Should I Smudge?
- On a weekly or bi-weekly basis
- During and after sickness has entered the home
- Moving into a new home
- After social gatherings
- During stressful situations
- When your energy is low
- When your crystals or spiritual tools or not working as well
Handmade | Ethically Sourced
Size : 4″ approx.
Please Note : these are natural products and sizes will vary. These smudge sticks are sustainably sourced