Cleanse and Recharge Kit
9 in stock
We have created the Cleanse and Recharge Kit for those who are wanting to purify and freshen up the atmosphere. This Kit is a one stop shop, keeping the process simple and affordable. The raw selenite stick included in this kit can cleanse and recharge your crystals by simply placing small crystal on top of the selenite. Crystals can be left over night to recharge. Use the Sage Stick and Palo Santo cleanse yourself and the surrounding atmosphere. This kit makes the shopping experience convenient and contains all the supplies needed for your smudging journey.
Here is what is included:
- 1 Sage Stick 4″ with flowers ( Chosen at random)
- 1 Palo Santo Bundle ( 4 individual pieces) 3.5″ long approx.
- 1 Raw Selenite Crystal Stick 3.5″ long approx.
How To use Palo Santo & Sage Smudge Sticks :
White Sage smudge sticks are extremely beneficial for purifying negative energy that is attached you, your environment or surrounding objects. Here is a quick run down of the smudging process. Of course, this is just a quick reference , always follow your intuition and do what feels right for you.
- First, light the end of the sage stick, creating a thick stream of purifying smoke. Ensure you have lit it sufficiently or the stick will burn out quickly
- Keep your abalone shell or smudge pot close by to catch the falling ashes
- Starting at your front door, use your feather to distribute the smoke to all corners of the home .Following the perimeter of your home, while moving in a clockwise direction. Stopping and paying extra attention to areas that have dense energy.
- Continue the process until every room is complete
- For smudging yourself wave the smudge stick intuitively back and forth from head to toe , ensuring you cleanse your entire aura.
- To Cleanse your crystals or objects: pass them through the smoke until they feel lighter and purified.
- Once Cleansing ritual is complete, snuff your smudge stick out entirely in bottom of your abalone shell or smudge pot and save for next time.
When Should I Smudge?
- On a weekly or bi-weekly basis
- During and after sickness has entered the home
- Moving into a new home
- After social gatherings
- During stressful situations
- When your energy is low
- When your crystals or spiritual tools or not working as well
These are all natural products please expect natural imperfections and blemishes